Quotes for "academic":
"The 1990s, after the reign of terror of academic vandalism, will be a decade of restoration: restoration of meaning, value, beauty, pleasure, and emotion to art and restoration of art to its audience."
"An arts education helps build academic skills and increase academic performance, while also providing alternative opportunities to reward the skills of children who learn differently."
"You can find academic and industrial groups doing some relevant work, but there isn't a focus on building complex molecular systems. In that respect, Japan is first, Europe is second, and we're third."
"I don't believe in firing professors. They have academic freedom."
"My knowledge of science came from being with Carl, not from formal academic training. Carl gave me a thrilling tutorial in science and math that lasted the 20 years we were together."
"In the end, the humanities can only be defended by stressing how indispensable they are and this means insisting on their vital role in the whole business of academic learning, rather than protesting that, like some poor relation, they don't cost much to be housed."
"My mother wanted me to be a teacher. She had this vision of me walking across the quadrangle in an Oxford college wearing my academic gown."
"I don't think academic writing ever was wonderful. However, science used to be much less specialized."
"Traditional academic science describes human beings as highly developed animals and biological thinking machines. We appear to be Newtonian objects made of atoms, molecules, cells, tissues, and organs."
"My first experiences of academic friendship made me smile in after years when I looked back on them. But my circle of acquaintances had gradually grown so large that it was only natural new friendships should grow out of it."
- Sentence for "academic"
- By consistently quoting the term "academic"…
- View More
- Quotes for "academic"
- "The 1990s, after the reign of…"
- View More
- Synonym for "academic"
- scholarly, platonist, academician
- Phrases for "academic"
- bookish academic, highly-regarded academic, academic scholarship, academic performance, academic Marxism
- Rhyme for "academic"
- endemic, epidemic, glycemic, nonacademic, pandemic
- Cross Reference for "academic"
- figure of academic proportions, scientific
- Equivalent for "academic"
- scholarly, theoretical, academical
- Same Context for "academic"
- scientific, educational, professional, theological, cultural