Quotes for "abuses":
"When a citizen gives his suffrage to a man of known immorality he abuses his trust he sacrifices not only his own interest, but that of his neighbor he betrays the interest of his country."
"A reform is a correction of abuses a revolution is a transfer of power."
"In the Europe which was created by the Second World War, divided into two blocks, each in need of a revolution that would end the abuses and injustices of capitalism and the privileges of a bureaucratic caste, collective faith does not exist."
"Salman Rushdie, indeed any writer who abuses the prophet or indeed any prophet under Islamic law, the sentence for that is actually death."
- Sentence for "abuses"
- But, I ask, was a government,…
- View More
- Quotes for "abuses"
- "When a citizen gives his suffrage…"
- View More
- Synonym for "abuses"
- reproach, asperse, vilify, malign, revile
- Verb Forms for "abuses"
- abused, abuses, abusing
- Phrases for "abuses"
- rights abuses, infamous abuses, alleged abuses, contracting abuses, prisoner abuses
- Rhyme for "abuses"
- Bruce, Chartreuse, Cruz, Druse, Druze
- Hypernym for "abuses"
- expend, use
- Cross Reference for "abuses"
- abuse of distress, abuse of process
- Same Context for "abuses"
- violence, injustice, corruption, neglect, insult