Quotes for "absolute":
"Dogmatism and skepticism are both, in a sense, absolute philosophies one is certain of knowing, the other of not knowing. What philosophy should dissipate is certainty, whether of knowledge or ignorance."
"Master of the universe but not of myself, I am the only rebel against my absolute power."
"There are no absolute rules of conduct, either in peace or war. Everything depends on circumstances."
"Reading - the best state yet to keep absolute loneliness at bay."
"Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will."
"There is no despair so absolute as that which comes with the first moments of our first great sorrow, when we have not yet known what it is to have suffered and be healed, to have despaired and have recovered hope."
"The failure in Ohio to have adequate voting capacity for the people who were registered and eligible to vote was an absolute denial of their right to vote."
"In passing, we should note this curious mark of our own age: the only absolute allowed is the absolute insistence that there is no absolute."
"I instinctively dress a bit tougher because I've spent a lot of time in the U.S. and I realised there was a certain image projected of me here. I've always been an absolute rebel. When I was in my teen years I had piercings and wore all black."
"I don't think there's anything they can say about me that I haven't said about myself already. And I would be an absolute total liar, and my fans would not respect me, if I said that my life and my marriage are perfect. But we absolutely love each other we have fun together - it's great."
- Sentence for "absolute"
- Philosophy cannot positively represent the absolute…
- View More
- Quotes for "absolute"
- "Dogmatism and skepticism are both, in…"
- View More
- Synonym for "absolute"
- arbitrary, autocratic, unconditional, unlimited, certain
- Phrases for "absolute"
- absolute last-case, absolute heedlessness, absolute enrapture, absolute paid-for, absolute nonsense
- Hypernym for "absolute"
- abstract, abstraction
- Cross Reference for "absolute"
- actual, self-existent, absolute atmosphere, philosophies of the absolute, absolute invariant
- Equivalent for "absolute"
- unambiguous, unequivocal, univocal, direct, infinite
- Same Context for "absolute"
- utter, complete, perfect, apparent, total
- Variant for "absolute"