Quotes for "absence":
"Freedom in general may be defined as the absence of obstacles to the realization of desires."
"In dreams the truth is learned that all good works are done in the absence of a caress."
"Where there is an absence of international political leadership, civil society should step in to fill the gap, providing the energy and vision needed to move the world in a new and better direction."
"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear."
"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."
"Happiness is the absence of suffering. I think it's an interesting way of looking at it. I think the absence of suffering exists very rarely in the world we live in."
"Peace is not a relationship of nations. It is a condition of mind brought about by a serenity of soul. Peace is not merely the absence of war. It is also a state of mind. Lasting peace can come only to peaceful people."
"The deeper the experience of an absence of meaning - in other words, of absurdity - the more energetically meaning is sought."
"The war on terror, if this is a war on terror, can only be won by a sincere regional and international cooperation. All have to believe they have something at stake and work together. In the absence of this it will become political and interest-oriented."
"Total absence of humor renders life impossible."
- Sentence for "absence"
- In woman very often voluptuous pleasure…
- View More
- Quotes for "absence"
- "Freedom in general may be defined…"
- View More
- Synonym for "absence"
- want, destitution, withdrawal
- Antonym for "absence"
- Phrases for "absence"
- taylor's absence, absence decanter, several-year absence, Maliki's absence, absence of
- Hypernym for "absence"
- interval, time interval
- Cross Reference for "absence"
- absent-mindedness, leave of absence, absence of mind, decree in absence
- Etymologically Related for "absence"
- absent, absenteeism, absentee
- Form for "absence"
- absence makes the heart grow fonder
- Same Context for "absence"
- lack, presence, amount, spite, trace