Quotes for "abrasive":
"I really subscribe to that old adage that you should never let the audience get ahead of you for a second. So if the film's abrasive and wrongfoots people then, y'know, that's great. But I hope it involves an audience."
"I often begin movies with music in my head it's a very important dimension to me. Not just the music itself, but how to use music in film: when and how and subtlety. I don't like to be too sweet in my stories, and I like the abrasive clang, the contrasting of sounds and cultures."
"Change means movement. Movement means friction. Only in the frictionless vacuum of a nonexistent abstract world can movement or change occur without that abrasive friction of conflict."
"In the beginning, New York and I had kind of a love-hate relationship. It seemed so abrasive compared to Europe. But the transformation here in recent years is really something. I don't think I would have seen as much change if I'd lived in any other city in the world."
- Sentence for "abrasive"
- She is trying hard not to…
- View More
- Quotes for "abrasive"
- "I really subscribe to that old…"
- View More
- Synonym for "abrasive"
- abradent, scrapy, fretting, graty, abrader
- Antonym for "abrasive"
- Phrases for "abrasive"
- abrasive midfielder, Spitzer's abrasive, abrasive style, too abrasive, often abrasive
- Rhyme for "abrasive"
- invasive, persuasive, pervasive
- Equivalent for "abrasive"
- unsmooth, rough, disagreeable
- Etymologically Related for "abrasive"
- abrasively, abrasion
- Same Context for "abrasive"
- gritty, corrosive, powdery, caustic, brash