Quotes for "abhor":
"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere. But I abhor the dull routine of existence. I crave for mental exaltation."
"On the one hand we publicly pronounce the equality of all peoples on the other hand, in our immigration laws, we embrace in practice these very theories we abhor and verbally condemn."
"I abhor war and view it as the greatest scourge of mankind."
"One of Dawkins' major gripes is against religion. I am in total agreement on that one. I abhor religion."
- Sentence for "abhor"
- Most women I am sure would…
- View More
- Quotes for "abhor"
- "My mind rebels at stagnation. Give…"
- View More
- Synonym for "abhor"
- abominate, hate, loathe, detest, dislike
- Antonym for "abhor"
- like, love, admire
- Verb Forms for "abhor"
- abhores, abhorred, abhorring, abhors
- Phrases for "abhor"
- everywhere abhor, abhor terrorism, church abhor, abhor what, we abhor
- Rhyme for "abhor"
- Boer, Bohr, C4, Dior, Dore
- Hypernym for "abhor"
- hate, detest
- Etymologically Related for "abhor"
- abhorrent, abhorrible, abhorring, abhorrently, abhorrence
- Variant for "abhor"
- abhorring, abhorred