Quotes for "abandoning":
"I do what I love to do at the moment. If I wake up tomorrow and decide I want to dance, that's what I'd do. Or design clothes. I think I'd throw myself into whatever I'm doing now. It's not about abandoning what I was doing before, or giving up. It's about knowing that if I die tomorrow, I lived the way I wanted to."
"The good Lord is amazing He opens up doors. I was close to abandoning the dream, and He was like, 'Hey, slow down there, buddy.'"
"Doing nothing while the middle class is hurting. That's not leadership. Loose regulations and lax enforcement. That's not leadership. That's abandoning our middle class."
"It has become impossible to give up the enterprise of disarmament without abandoning the whole great adventure of building up a collective peace system."
- Sentence for "abandoning"
- Unless he is once again abandoning…
- View More
- Quotes for "abandoning"
- "I do what I love to…"
- View More
- Synonym for "abandoning"
- desert, yield, give up, surrender, forsake
- Antonym for "abandoning"
- keep, continue, accompany, appropriate
- Verb Forms for "abandoning"
- abandoned, abandoning, abandonned, abandons
- Phrases for "abandoning"
- abandoning their, rivals abandoning, abandoning nonpartisan, amendments abandoning, abandoning efforts
- Rhyme for "abandoning"
- Branden, Brandon, Landon, Ugandan
- Hyponym for "abandoning"
- relinquish, foreswear, quit, renounce
- Hypernym for "abandoning"
- unrestraint, passion, passionateness, leave, go forth
- Cross Reference for "abandoning"
- relinquish, forgo, abdicate, subject, stop
- Etymologically Related for "abandoning"
- abandonware, abandonment
- Same Context for "abandoning"
- glee, frankness, recklessness, eagerness, gaiety