Quotes for "Matter":
"The fact of the matter is that when there are feelings involved and you like someone, it doesn't matter if you're an actor, a teacher, a doctor, a lawyer, a receptionist - you can't really help it when you have feelings for someone."
"I have a soft spot for art that, in terms of subject matter and material, is in bad taste."
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."
"Age is a matter of feeling, not of years."
"No matter what business you're in, you can't run in place or someone will pass you by. It doesn't matter how many games you've won."
"There is nothing strange about fear: no matter in what guise it presents itself it is something with which we are all so familiar that when a man appears who is without it we are at once enslaved by him."
"Perhaps the single most important element in mastering the techniques and tactics of racing is experience. But once you have the fundamentals, acquiring the experience is a matter of time."
"That's the way this business works: if your movies do well at the box office, you will be offered more movies. It doesn't matter if you're a nice guy or you're a prick. If your movies do well, there's a job waiting for you in Hollywood. It's not any more complicated than that."
"There is no tragedy in missing a putt, no matter how short. All have erred in this respect."
"If you know you are on the right track, if you have this inner knowledge, then nobody can turn you off... no matter what they say."
- Sentence for "Matter"
- ~ In all the changes which…
- View More
- Quotes for "Matter"
- "The fact of the matter is…"
- View More
- Synonym for "Matter"
- material, body, substance, theme, concern
- Antonym for "Matter"
- Verb Forms for "Matter"
- mattered, mattering, matters
- Phrases for "Matter"
- doesn't matter, matter what, a matter, particulate matter, laughing matter
- Rhyme for "Matter"
- Attar, Hatter, Tatar, antimatter, batter
- Hypernym for "Matter"
- moment, import, consequence, trouble, problem
- Cross Reference for "Matter"
- material, pus, quantity, copy, importance
- Equivalent for "Matter"
- matter of fact, upon the whole matter
- Form for "Matter"
- no matter, it doesn't matter
- Same Context for "Matter"
- subject, thing, idea, affair, problem