Quotes for "Depth":
"We lament the speed of our society and the lack of depth and the nature of disposable information."
"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
"To enjoy my music, you need depth and emotionality."
"The depth and strength of a human character are defined by its moral reserves. People reveal themselves completely only when they are thrown out of the customary conditions of their life, for only then do they have to fall back on their reserves."
"Few businessmen are capable of being in politics, they don't understand the democratic process, they have neither the tolerance or the depth it takes. Democracy isn't a business."
"Versatility of education can be found in our best poetry, but the depth of mankind should be found in the philosopher."
"I am looking for a character that connects to me on some level. It has to be about something, it has to have depth to it and it has to be about something. The story of the character and their relationship with the people and places around them appeal to me and are what I look for."
"In the depth of the near depression, that he faced when he came in, Barack Obama and Democratic leaders in Congress provided 'recovery funds' that literally kept our classrooms open. Two years ago, these funds saved nearly 20,000 teacher and education jobs - just here in North Carolina."
"Form your life humanly, and you have done enough: but you will never reach the height of art and the depth of science without something divine."
"As a nation we have, over the past seven years, been rebuilding our intelligence with powerful capabilities that many thought we would no longer need after the Cold War. We have been rebuilding our clandestine service, our satellite and other technical collection, our analytical depth and expertise."
- Sentence for "Depth"
- (organization unit ID), and $depth (organization…
- View More
- Quotes for "Depth"
- "We lament the speed of our…"
- View More
- Synonym for "Depth"
- deepness, deepness, profoundness, profoundness, abundance
- Phrases for "Depth"
- depth coverage, greater depth, greater depth, depth of, depth of
- Hypernym for "Depth"
- wisdom, sapience, abjection, degradation, abasement
- Cross Reference for "Depth"
- focal depth, molded depth, depth-perception, depth of the hold, depth of the hold
- Etymologically Related for "Depth"
- in depth, in depth, depth charge, depth charge, out of one's depth
- Same Context for "Depth"
- height, height, darkness, darkness, strength