Quotes for "Andy":
"I keep mementos from everything I've done. I've got my cab driver's license from 'Happiness.' I've got a pair of glasses and a belt buckle from playing John Lennon. I've got a pair of sunglasses from playing Andy Warhol... It's all in a box in the garage."
"It's high time for the art world to admit that the avant-garde is dead. It was killed by my hero, Andy Warhol, who incorporated into his art all the gaudy commercial imagery of capitalism (like Campbell's soup cans) that most artists had stubbornly scorned."
"Look, when I started out, mainstream culture was Sinatra, Perry Como, Andy Williams, Sound of Music. There was no fitting into it then and of course, there's no fitting into it now."
- Sentence for "Andy"
- ANDY SERWER, EDITOR-AT-LARGE, "FORTUNE": Oh. NGUYEN:…
- View More
- Quotes for "Andy"
- "I keep mementos from everything I've…"
- View More
- Phrases for "Andy"
- Andy Serwer, Andy Borowitz, Andy Card, Andy Serwer's, Andy Pettitte
- Rhyme for "Andy"
- Brandi, Brandy, Candy, Handy, Mandie
- Cross Reference for "Andy"
- Same Context for "Andy"
- wanter, gunmetal, periaqueductal, skittle, egalia