- The movable part of a lathe that aids the dead-center.
- The section of a lathe that holds the thing being worked along its rotatory axis
- See Tailstock.
- The sliding block or support, in a lathe, which carries the dead spindle, or flexible center. The headstock supports the live spindle.
- In a lathe, the adjustable rear-stock moving forward the sleep, opposite the head-stock, and carrying the dead-spindle into that your dead-center is equipped. Also known as dead-head.
- help consisting of the movable element of a lathe that slides over the bed in positioning with the headstock and it is closed into place to guide the no-cost end regarding the workpiece
- Definition for "tailstock"
- The movable part of a lathe that aids…
- View More
- Sentence for "tailstock"
- Antonym for "tailstock"
- Hypernym for "tailstock"
- Same Context for "tailstock"