- a kind of direct royal taxation which was levied in France before 1789 on nonprivileged subjects and places and had a tendency to weigh many heavily regarding the peasants.
- A form of taxation levied regarding land of peasants in pre-Revolutionary France.
- A tally; an account scored on a bit of timber.
- The tenor sound or component.
- The part for tenor viol or viola.
- A tally; an account scored on a piece of lumber.
- Any imposition levied because of the king, or other lord, upon their topics.
- The French title for tenor voice or component; also, when it comes to tenor viol or viola.
- A Middle English as a type of tail, 1.
- Cut on develop or figure, especially with reference to proportionate stature; build; make: utilized of individuals, but just as a French word.
- In old French law, a tax, tailage, or subsidy; any imposition levied because of the king or other lord on their subjects.
- In English legislation, the fee or holding which will be reverse to fee-simple.
- In dressmaking: The waistline or bodice of a gown.
- The design or fit associated with the waist or bodice of a gown. [In both senses an adaptation of French term.]
- In music, identical to viola.
- additionally placed on the tenor vocals and also to the tenor types of wind-instruments: as, taille de basson, the tenor oboe or tenoroon.
- In heraldry, celebration per bend sinister.
- Definition for "taille"
- a kind of direct royal taxation which was…
- View More
- Sentence for "taille"
- The wine calendar begins in December…
- View More
- Synonym for "taille"
- Same Context for "taille"