- A hinged board or closing guiding a car, such as for example a pick-up vehicle, that may be lowered during running and unloading. Also known as tailboard.
- among pair of gates downstream in a canal lock.
- A hinged board or hatch guiding an automobile that may be lowered for running and unloading; a tailboard.
- The hinged back door of a hatchback.
- Either of downstream gates in a canal lock.
- a gate powering a car; is lowered for running
- To drive so closely behind (another vehicle) that one cannot stop or swerve easily in an emergency.
- Slang to adhere to closely behind (another individual), such as getting usage of a location needing the employment of an electronic recognition card.
- To follow another vehicle also closely.
- To take part in a picnic this is certainly supported from tailgate of a car, because before a sports event.
- To drive dangerously close behind another car
- to follow along with someone through accessibility control on their access, rather than on one’s very own qualifications. Particularly when entering a door controlled by a card reader.
- (of a brokerage) To independently buy or sell a security immediately after trading in the same protection for a client.
- follow at a dangerously close length
- Definition for "tailgate"
- A hinged board or closing guiding a car,…
- View More
- Sentence for "tailgate"
- Synonym for "tailgate"
- Verb Forms for "tailgate"
- Phrases for "tailgate"
- Hypernym for "tailgate"
- Etymologically Related for "tailgate"
- Form for "tailgate"
- Same Context for "tailgate"
- Urban Dictionary for "tailgate"
- to follow another vehicle dangerously closely
- View More