- A hinged board or hatch guiding an automobile that can be decreased for loading and unloading; a tailgate.
- The board at the rear-end of a cart or wagon, that can be eliminated or let down, for convenience in loading or unloading.
- The board at hinder end of a cart or truck, which can be removed or unhappy for convenience in unloading.
- In a ship, the carved work involving the cheeks, fastened towards the leg of this mind.
- a gate at the rear of a vehicle; could be lowered for running
- Definition for "tailboard"
- Sentence for "tailboard"
- He gripped the tailboard and weighed…
- View More
- Hypernym for "tailboard"
- Same Context for "tailboard"