- A fin within posterior part of the human body of a fish, crustacean, whale, or any other aquatic animal.
- An ornamental projection shaped like a fin regarding back fender of a vehicle. Also known as fin1.
- Alternative spelling of tailfin.
- the end of fishes many various other aquatic vertebrates
- a stabilizer which part of the straight tail structure of an airplane
- certainly one of a couple of accessories projecting over the back fenders of a vehicle
- Definition for "tail fin"
- A fin within posterior part of the human…
- View More
- Hypernym for "tail fin"