- a-sale of made use of home things, with prices usually marked on labels affixed towards the products.
- A retail purchase for which items contained in the purchase are tagged with a coloured tag
- A domestic purchase of second hand things; a garage sale or garden sale
- a-sale of typically used items (including furniture, garments, household items or bric-a-brac), conducted by one or a tiny band of people, at an area that is not a standard retail organization.
- Definition for "tag sale"
- a-sale of made use of home things, with…
- View More
- Sentence for "tag sale"
- Urban Dictionary for "tag sale"