- some of various products of weight found in east Asia, roughly equivalent to 38 grams (1 1/3 ounces).
- A monetary device formerly utilized in China, comparable in worth to the body weight of standard silver.
- Any of a number of devices of measure utilized in China and in other places in eastern Asia, about 40 grams.
- any one of a number of financial devices equal to very same fat in silver.
- leung, a normal product of fat, in contemporary consumption legally thought as 1/16 of a catty or kan (斤) or 0.0377993638 kilograms
- A denomination of money, in China, well worth almost six shillings sterling, or around a buck and forty dollars; additionally, a weight of just one ounce and a third.
- The Chinese liang or ounce, equal to 1⅛ ounces avoirdupois. See liang.
- A liang or ounce of “sycee,” or fine uncoined gold: the machine of monetary reckoning in China.
- a unit of weight utilized in eastern Asia about equal to 1.3 ounces
- Definition for "tael"
- some of various products of weight found in…
- View More
- Sentence for "tael"
- Therefore to convert Lanchow cash into…
- View More
- Hypernym for "tael"
- Cross Reference for "tael"
- Same Context for "tael"
- Variant for "tael"