- The work of pressing; contact.
- The work of touching; touch; contact.
- The sense of touch.
- The work of pressing; touch; contact; tangency.
- The work of pressing, and/or condition of being touched; touch; contact; palpation.
- The tactual faculty; the sense of touch, or its exercise; perception of objects by experiencing all of them.
- In geometry, same as tangency.
- Definition for "taction"
- Sentence for "taction"
- Spinal Decompression is a non-surgical, taction…
- View More
- Synonym for "taction"