- somebody who, or device that tacks.
- One who tacks.
- an individual who tacks, in every good sense, or a musical instrument for driving tacks.
- a sewer who fastens a garment with long loose stitches
- a hand-held machine for driving staples home
- a member of staff just who fastens things by tacking them (just like tacks or by spotwelding)
- Definition for "tacker"
- Sentence for "tacker"
- The puntillero, 'tacker' had scuttled out…
- View More
- Rhyme for "tacker"
- Hypernym for "tacker"
- Same Context for "tacker"