- A machine that registers the dimensions of a tachometer, specifically one out of a vehicle recording its speed while the times of which it had been driven.
- a computer device that registers the distance and time traveled by an automobile (especially a truck or mentor), accustomed check the drivers' working time.
- A recording or registering tachometer; additionally, its autographic record.
- A recording tachometer applied to shafting or rims to register rotation-speed; a speed-indicator. Also tacheograph.
- a tachometer that creates a graphical record of their readings; familiar with record the speed and length of trips in a motor vehicle
- Definition for "tachograph"
- A machine that registers the dimensions of a…
- View More
- Sentence for "tachograph"
- Hypernym for "tachograph"
- Cross Reference for "tachograph"