- Any of the pieces regularly have fun with the online game of tables, backgammon or draughts
- you sitting during the same table
- a guy at draughts; an item used in winning contests at tables. See table, n., 10.
- A workman in a rolling-mill who has cost for the procedure associated with feeding-table in which the piece is delivered or fed into the rolls; or, a person who works in connection with such a table.
- One of the guys or pieces used in these types of games as draughts, chess, or backgammon.
- a new player at one of these brilliant games; a dicer; a gamester: within the quote said to mean ‘gaily appareled servants waiting at table.’
- Definition for "tableman"
- Any of the pieces regularly have fun with…
- View More
- Variant for "tableman"