- of this design or personality of an architectural tabernacle; formed in latticework; latticed.
- Of or pertaining to huts or tents; typical; reasonable.
- Of or with respect to a tabernacle, particularly the Jewish tabernacle.
- Formed in latticework; latticed.
- Of or pertaining to huts or stands; for this reason, typical; reduced.
- Of or related to the tabernacle; for this reason, of or pertaining to various other structures so named; like or attribute of a tabernacle.
- of this style or nature of an architectural tabernacle; traceried or richly ornamented with decorative sculpture.
- Definition for "tabernacular"
- Sentence for "tabernacular"
- Something "tabernacular" may be found in…
- View More
- Synonym for "tabernacular"