- the official scribe who had some of the small functions of a notary within the Roman Empire and pre-revolutionary France.
- A secretary or notary underneath the Roman kingdom; additionally, an equivalent officer in France through the old monarchy.
- in Roman empire, as well as in France till the transformation, the state scribe or scrivener having a number of the features of a notary.
- Definition for "tabellion"
- the official scribe who had some of the…
- View More
- Sentence for "tabellion"
- Cross Reference for "tabellion"