- A heavy material with a rough nubby area, made of spun crazy silk.
- A rayon or cotton fiber fabric this is certainly imitative of this silk material.
- A heavy fabric, with a rough surface, made of crazy silk
- A fabric of another material obtaining the same characteristics
- huge silk textile with a rough area (or a cotton replica)
- Definition for "shantung"
- A heavy material with a rough nubby area,…
- View More
- Sentence for "shantung"
- Hypernym for "shantung"
- Same Context for "shantung"