- When said of people or someone's fashion: mirthful, cheerful, smiling, light-hearted.
- When stated of destination, landscape or view: having a pleasing appearance, looking brilliant or cheerful.
- Laughing; laughable; exciting gayety; gay; merry; delightful towards the view, as a landscape.
- showing or feeling mirth or enjoyment or pleasure
- Laughing; gay; smiling: as, a riant landscape.
- Definition for "riant"
- Sentence for "riant"
- Synonym for "riant"
- Equivalent for "riant"
- Same Context for "riant"