- person who rejects a religion, cause, allegiance, or team for another; a deserter.
- An outlaw; a rebel.
- An outlaw or rebel.
- A disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause, religion, governmental party, buddy, etc.
- An apostate from Christianity or from any style of religious belief.
- person who deserts from a military or naval post; a deserter.
- a typical vagabond; a worthless or sinful other.
- An apostate from a religious faith.
- one that deserts to an enemy; person who deserts their celebration and joins another; a deserter.
- Synonyms Neophyte, Proselyte., an such like. (identify convert), backslider, turncoat.
- Traitor, runaway.
- a disloyal individual who betrays or deserts their cause or faith or political party or friend etc.
- somebody who rebels and becomes an outlaw
- Of, regarding, or resembling a renegade; traitorous.
- having deserted a cause or concept
- To become a deserter or an outlaw.
- break with established traditions
- Definition for "renegade"
- person who rejects a religion, cause, allegiance, or…
- View More
- Sentence for "renegade"
- While the upsurge could be temporary…
- View More
- Synonym for "renegade"
- Phrases for "renegade"
- Hypernym for "renegade"
- Equivalent for "renegade"
- Same Context for "renegade"
- Urban Dictionary for "renegade"