- Unfaithful or disloyal to a belief, task, or cause.
- Craven or cowardly.
- disloyal, unfaithful, surrendering allegiance.
- cowardly, craven
- sobbing for mercy, as a combatant inside trial by fight; yielding; cowardly; mean-spirited; craven.
- Apostate; false; unfaithful.
- having deserted a reason or principle
- lacking even the rudiments of nerve; abjectly scared
- A faithless or disloyal individual.
- A coward.
- someone who is recreant. Somebody who yields in fight, or is cowardly and faint-hearted.
- One who yields in combat, and begs for mercy; a mean-spirited, cowardly wretch.
- One who yields in combat and cries craven; one who begs for mercy; thus, a meanspirited, cowardly, or unfaithful wretch.
- an abject coward
- a disloyal individual who betrays or deserts their cause or religion or political party or friend etc.
- willing to yield in fight; acknowledging beat; therefore, craven; cowardly. Compare craven.
- Unfaithful to task; betraying trust.
- Definition for "recreant"
- Unfaithful or disloyal to a belief, task, or…
- View More
- Sentence for "recreant"
- Synonym for "recreant"
- Hypernym for "recreant"
- Equivalent for "recreant"
- Form for "recreant"
- Same Context for "recreant"
- Urban Dictionary for "recreant"
- Anglo-French roots with a youthful Latin…
- View More