- A brief but brilliant visual or auditory knowledge that's recognised as being unreal
- In mental pathol., an apperceptive or psychic hallucination; a hallucination which benefits from workout of memory and imagination with no interposition of a sensory stimulus.
- an image vivid enough to be a hallucination but seen as unreal
- Definition for "pseudohallucination"
- A brief but brilliant visual or auditory knowledge…
- View More
- Hypernym for "pseudohallucination"
- Etymologically Related for "pseudohallucination"