- The anterior division of thorax of an insect, bearing initial set of feet.
- The anterior the main insect thorax; it carries 1st pair of feet
- the initial or anterior section regarding the thorax in bugs. See Illusts. of butterfly and coleoptera.
- In Insecta, the very first one of the three thoracic somites, which succeeds the head, is succeeded because of the mesothorax, and bears the initial pair of feet.
- understand adjectives.
- the anterior part of an insect's thorax; bears the first pair of legs
- Definition for "prothorax"
- The anterior division of thorax of an insect,…
- View More
- Sentence for "prothorax"
- Rhyme for "prothorax"
- Hypernym for "prothorax"
- Same Context for "prothorax"
- Variant for "prothorax"