- an idea or proposal; a scheme. See Synonyms at program.
- An undertaking calling for concerted effort: a residential district cleaning task; a government-funded irrigation task.
- An extensive task done by a student or group of pupils to utilize, show, or supplement class room lessons.
- A housing project.
- A planned endeavor, frequently with a particular objective and achieved in lot of actions or phases.
- An urban low-income housing building.
- A projectile.
- A projection.
- The place that something tasks, or begins forth.
- what is projected or designed; one thing meant or created; a scheme; a design; a strategy.
- An idle system; an impracticable design.
- That which is projected or developed; an agenda; a scheme; a design: because, jobs of pleasure.
- Synonyms Scheme, Design, etc. See plan.
- any good article that's undertaken or attempted
- a well planned undertaking
- To thrust outward or ahead: project one's jaw in defiance.
- To throw forward; hurl: project an arrow.
- To send into room; cast: project a light ray.
- resulting in (a picture) appearing on a surface: projected the fall onto a screen.
- Mathematics To produce (a projection).
- To direct (one's voice) in order to be heard clearly well away.
- Psychology To externalize and feature (an emotion or motive, including) unconsciously to someone or something else to avoid anxiety.
- to mention the feeling of to a gathering or even other people: a posture that projects defeat.
- To form a plan or objective for: task a business enterprise.
- To calculate, estimate, or predict (some thing in the future), considering current information or trends: projecting next year's expenditures.
- To throw or cast ahead; to capture forth.
- To cast forward or revolve when you look at the head; to contrive; to develop; to system.
- to attract or display, once the form of something; to delineate; ; -- occasionally with on, upon, into, etc.. See Projection, 4.
- To extend forward or out; jut down: beams that task beyond the eaves. See Synonyms at bulge.
- To direct an individual's voice to be able to be heard clearly at a distance.
- To capture forward; to give beyond something else; is prominent; to jut
- To form a project; to scheme.
- to give beyond a surface.
- To throw (a picture or shadow) upon a surface.
- to increase (a protrusion or appendage) outward.
- to produce plans for; to forecast.
- presenting (oneself), to convey a certian effect, usually in a good way.
- To change the projection (or coordinate system) of spatial information with another projection.
- offer down or project in area
- project on a screen
- make or workout an idea for; devise
- cause to be heard
- communicate vividly
- draw a projection of
- throw, send, or cast forward
- present for consideration, examination, critique, etc.
- transfer (tips or principles) from 1 domain into another
- imagine; conceive of; see within one's brain
- place or deliver forth
- regard as goal
- To get rid of or forth; cast or take ahead.
- To throw forward in head; system; contrive; devise; plan.
- In geometry: To throw forward in rays or right lines, especially from a center; draw these types of rays through every point of.
- To throw forward (lines) from a center through every point for the figure reported to be projected, and cut these with a surface where the figure is considered projected.
- To delineate relating to any system of correspondence between the points of a figure together with things of surface upon which the delineation is created.
- To toss, because were, from mind to the unbiased world; provide a goal or genuine seeming to (some thing subjective).
- to create forth; set-out.
- To shoot forward; increase beyond another thing; jut; be prominent: as, a cornice or a promontory tasks. The rays thrown forward in geometrical projection are said to project in this feeling.
- to create a scheme or project.
- In alchemy, in order to make projection — that's, to toss philosopher's rock into a crucible of melted metal, and therefore convert the latter into silver, gold, or the philosopher's stone.
- Synonyms To protrude, bulge (out), shine.
- To move about busily or curiously; pry.
- Projecting; sticking out.
- Definition for "project"
- an idea or proposal; a scheme. See Synonyms…
- View More
- Sentence for "project"
- Change to your project directory (e.g.…
- View More
- Quotes for "project"
- "That's a great feeling to know…"
- View More
- Synonym for "project"
- Verb Forms for "project"
- Phrases for "project"
- Rhyme for "project"
- Hyponym for "project"
- Hypernym for "project"
- Cross Reference for "project"
- Same Context for "project"
- Urban Dictionary for "project"
- 1. (letter.) A-work in progress2. (n.pl.)…
- View More