- A copper and lead alloy, formerly found in making plumbing accessories.
- A cast iron used particularly in making pots.
- a cheap alloy of poor quality, typically containing lead, utilized particularly in making castings: low priced jewelery created from plated pot metal.
- Glass melted in a pot.
- glass-colored by being blended with melted stained cup in a pot.
- some sort of stained cup, the colors which tend to be incorporated with the melted glass in cooking pot.
- cast iron useful for making cooking wares
- an alloy of copper and lead utilized specifically for making big pots
- Definition for "pot metal"
- A copper and lead alloy, formerly found in…
- View More
- Hypernym for "pot metal"