- Roman Catholic Church A church official whom provides a plea for canonization or beatification.
- somebody who postulates some thing given that basis of a disagreement
- A Roman Catholic authoritative who makes the instance the beatification of a proposed saint
- an individual who assumes or takes some thing for approved as foundation of a disagreement
- (Roman Catholic Church) an individual who proposes or pleads for an applicant for beatification or canonization
- Definition for "postulator"
- Sentence for "postulator"
- Hypernym for "postulator"