- The work of postulating or something postulated
- One thing self-evident which can be believed as the foundation of a quarrel
- The work of postulating, or that which is postulated; assumption; solicitation; fit; cause.
- Supplication; prayer.
- The work of postulating, or assuming without proof; supposition; presumption.
- In ecclesiastical legislation, the presentation or election to any office of one who is for some reason disqualified for the appointment.
- an official message asking for something that is submitted to an expert
- (reasoning) a declaration of anything self-evident; something that may be believed due to the fact foundation for argument
Sentence for "postulation"
Synonym for "postulation"
Hypernym for "postulation"
Same Context for "postulation"