- developing or put after a word.
- applied after the word altered, either just after, like in two guys informed, or included in a complement, as with those two men are bad.
- laid after another word
- (of a modifier) placed after another word
- A word or particle occurring or put after another word.
- A postpositive modifier.
- laid after something different; suffixed; appended: as, a postpositive word.
Sentence for "postpositive"
- Passing over the vague reference of…
Etymologically Related for "postpositive"