- A delay, as an official delay in a proceeding.
- The act of postponing; a deferring, or postponing, to a future time; a temporary delay.
- The work of postponing, or deferring to another time; temporary delay.
- The act of putting after or below in relevance or esteem; a subordinating.
- time where some action is anticipated
- act of putting off to the next time
Sentence for "postponement"
- In their 8th Rule, therefore, which…
Phrases for "postponement"
Rhyme for "postponement"
Same Context for "postponement"