- Situated behind the socket for the attention: a postorbital bone tissue.
- Behind the orbit of the eye.
- Situated behind the orbit.
- A postorbital bone tissue or scale.
- In herpetology, a separate bone tissue which in some reptiles forms a posterior area of the orbit for the attention.
- In physiology and zoology: Situated regarding hinder part of the bony top associated with orbit associated with attention.
- Bounding the orbit at the rear of, as another bone of sundry reptiles. Look at noun.
- Lying backward (caudad) associated with orbit regarding the eye, on the surface for the human anatomy; postocular: since, the postorbital part of the head.
- In entomology, lying behind the compound eyes of an insect.
Sentence for "postorbital"
- The most obvious difference is the…
- View More