- songs An organ voluntary played at the end of a church solution.
- songs A concluding piece.
- your final chapter or stage.
- The final part of a piece; especially music played (normally on the organ) at the end of a church service.
- A concluding passage of text or speech; an epilogue or afterword.
- A voluntary at the conclusion of something.
- In songs, an organ-piece at the conclusion of a church service; a concluding voluntary: correlated with prelude and interlude.
- a voluntary played at the end of a religious service
- to make a postlude (to); to end with a postlude.
Sentence for "postlude"
- Finally, in a "postlude" Sachs recalls…
Synonym for "postlude"
Phrases for "postlude"
Hypernym for "postlude"