- The go back to their own nation, along with his previous privileges, of somebody who had gone to sojourn in a foreign country, or was indeed banished, or taken by an enemy.
- Just The Right by virtue which people and things taken by an enemy in war tend to be restored to their former state when coming again beneath the energy associated with nation that they belonged.
- Same as postliminy.
- Definition for "postliminium"
- The go back to their own nation, along…
- View More
- Sentence for "postliminium"
- Equivalent for "postliminium"