- a home established for the ease of the post, where relays of horses can be obtained.
- A building for circulating post; a post office.
- A house set up for ease of the post, where relays of horses can be acquired.
- a residence for dispersing the malls; a post workplace.
- a property in which relays of post-horses tend to be held when it comes to convenience of tourists.
- A post-office.
- an inn for exchanging post ponies and accommodating cyclists
- an inn for trading post horses and accommodating riders
- Definition for "posthouse"
- a home established for the ease of the…
- View More
- Sentence for "posthouse"
- Hypernym for "posthouse"
- Same Context for "posthouse"