Definition for "posthaste"
Sentence for "posthaste"
Synonym for "posthaste"
Phrases for "posthaste"
Same Context for "posthaste"
- With great speed; quickly.
- quickly, as fast as somebody travelling post; with great rate
- With speed or expedition
- as fast as possible; with all feasible haste
- Archaic Great speed; rapidity.
- Alternative spelling of post-haste.
- Haste or rate in traveling, like this of a post or courier.
- Haste or speed like this of a post or courier in traveling.
- utilizing the haste of a post; with speed or immediate journey: as, he journeyed post-haste.
- Expeditious; fast; immediate.
- [The version of 1623 reads “post, post-haste.”]