- A child just who seems on a poster as a part of friends benefitted by a charitable business: a poster kid for muscular distrophy.
- An Individual Who is a prominent instance or type of anything: "He Had Been a living poster kid the wicked potential of inherited wealth” ( Jim Harrison).
- a person who is a prototypical or quintessential illustration of one thing.
- a young child afflicted with some disease or deformity whose image is employed on posters to boost cash for altruistic functions
Sentence for "poster child"
Quotes for "poster child"
- "'Howard the Duck!' That's a really…"
Urban Dictionary for "poster child"