- A notation written on a letter suggesting your letter should always be held on post-office until reported by the addressee.
- A postal solution where post is held at a post workplace is gathered by the person
- In France and other countries of European countries and America, a department in a post-office where letters especially addressed tend to be kept till the owners demand them.
- a notation written on mail that's to-be held at post office until needed (perhaps not in america or Canada)
- the element of a post office that manages mail for persons whom necessitate it
Sentence for "poste restante"
- José’s husband then planned to post…
Hypernym for "poste restante"