- A machine found in bulk mailing to print the most suitable quantity of postage for every single piece of post, either directly on the piece or on a label become put on the piece.
- A machine used to print prepaid labels onto items of mail, also to capture complete postage charges.
- meter for bulk messages that imprints correct prepaid postage on items of mail and registers the total cost
- Definition for "postage meter"
- A machine found in bulk mailing to print…
- View More
- Hypernym for "postage meter"