- Situated right back of this temporal bone or the temporal area for the head; -- applied specially to a bone which will connects the supraclavicle using skull in pectoral arch of fishes.
- Situated behind the temporal area of skull.
- In ichthyology, a bone associated with scapular arch of some fishes in the form of which that arch is connected to the back part of the skull.
- Definition for "post-temporal"
- Situated right back of this temporal bone or…
- View More
- Sentence for "post-temporal"