- a form of metal horn regularly signal the arrival or deviation of a post rider or mail-coach.
- A valveless guitar centered on such a horn, used in orchestral songs.
- a horn, or trumpet, transported and blown by a carrier associated with the community post, or by a coachman.
- A postman's horn; a horn blown by the driver or shield of a mail-coach, and at present utilized on four-in-hands for enjoyment driving.
- just like bugle, 1.
- A musical term or call, including is provided by a post-horn or bugle.
- wind instrument used by postilions of 18th and 19th hundreds of years
Hypernym for "post horn"
Same Context for "post horn"