- A closed, four-wheeled, horse-drawn carriage, formerly regularly transfer post and guests.
- A horse-drawn carriage, closed in accordance with four rims, typically regularly transport mail and individuals.
- a carriage frequently with four wheels, when it comes to conveyance of people just who travel post.
- sealed horse-drawn carriage with four wheels; previously accustomed transfer passengers and post
- Definition for "post chaise"
- A closed, four-wheeled, horse-drawn carriage, formerly regularly transfer…
- View More
- Hypernym for "post chaise"
- Etymologically Related for "post chaise"