- an in depth policy report that always explains, warrants, or suggests a particular strategy.
- See aide-mémoire.
- An essay or report which conveys a situation, conclusion, or suggestion regarding a contested problem or undecided concern and which will contains arguments or factors to get this position.
- a memorandum summarizing the things of an agreement (used especially in diplomatic communications)
- a report which explains or justifies or recommends some particular plan
Hypernym for "position paper"
Urban Dictionary for "position paper"
- a document showing the perspective of…