- A person who obtains some or share of anything
- The owner of a tiny part of a more substantial piece of land; a laird of a tiny property
- you, or a machine that delivers, or actions out portions
- one that portions.
- See Portionist, 2.
- a person who divides or assigns in shares.
- In Scots legislation: The owner of a small feu or portion of land.
- The subtenant of a feu; an under-feuar.
- Eccles., a person partly ownership of a benefice which can be occupied by multiple incumbent at the same time.
Sentence for "portioner"
Cross Reference for "portioner"
Form for "portioner"
Variant for "portioner"