- The carrying of burdens or goods as done by porters.
- The charge with this task.
- The transport of goods by a porter
- The fee because of this transport
- the job of a porter; the profession of a carrier or of a doorkeeper.
- cash charged or taken care of the carriage of burdens or parcels by a porter.
- The business or obligations of a porter or doorkeeper.
- Carrying; carriage; transportation; porters' work.
- the expense of carrying; money recharged for porters' services.
- the fee for carrying burdens by porters
- the transport of burdens by porters
Sentence for "porterage"
Hypernym for "porterage"
Same Context for "porterage"