- A shallow glass or bowl with a handle.
- A small glass or dish typically with a handle.
- a tiny, pewter meal that colonial Americans ate their porridge from.
- A porridge meal; esp., a bowl or glass from which young ones eat or are provided.
- initially, a porridge-dish; ergo, a small vessel deeper than a plate or saucer, generally having upright edges, a nearly flat-bottom, plus one or two ears.
- A head-dress shaped like a porringer: so called in jest.
- a shallow steel dish (usually with a handle)
Sentence for "porringer"
Hypernym for "porringer"
Same Context for "porringer"